Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just passing time

Not too much happening lately. We have been so busy and Daniel and I haven't spent very much time together. Yesterday we saw each other for about 2 minutes and then I was out the door to sub for BUNCO at my mother's house. Of course, he can't handle being alone so he called me twice while i was there, that I don't understand.

Kyler is done with basketball now and so cheerleading is done also. It just doesn't seem like we have any more time than we did. It has been pretty rough with him and I lately. He doesn't seem to want to do what I ask him to do lately (pouting and stomping when I ask him to do something) normal teenage behavior I guess, but totally irritating! Every time he gets in trouble, he acts like I am just over reacting. Funny how the pages turn. He is a good kid, I have to admit, and sometimes I do think I am a little hard on him, I know Daniel is, so I guess I should be thankful he isnt like some of his friends. I think he would like a girlfriend, but is too shy to ask someone out. He has been back and forth between liking two girls, he actually is planning on going to the movies with one of them this weekend as "friends". I don't know if I am ready for girlfriends and heartbreak yet!

Alex is doing great! He is all smiles when he comes home from school and will talk about his day like nothing. He was up till after midnight the other day because he "told himself that he wasn't going to bed until he pulled a loose tooth" He succeeded! Now his mouth looks like a checkerboard and he talks with a lisp. That is one determined kid.

Evan is growing like a weed. He is wrestling every stuffed animal he has...poor Elmo! He is wearing Alex's protective headgear from karate and looks like he just got off the short bus! I can't help but laugh at him. I can't believe how big he is.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Kyler, just ask the girl out...oh & quit giving your mother a hard time...lol.

    Alex, go to bed!

    Evan, I'll tell you like I tell Callee...quit growing so fast!

    As far as you & Daniel seeing each other for 2 minutes...it has been like that for the past 2 years in our house & it stinks. I saw him for 5 whole minutes this morning which is a record for us.

    ReplyDelete